Website – Displays the link for the website in local chat
Store – Offers you a teleport to visit our mainstore
Group – Displays the link to join our group in local chat
Support – Displays the link for ticket support in local chat
- Player – Player Name
- Magic Points – Amount of Magic pts stored on HUD
- Alchemy Points – Amount of Alchemy pts stored on HUD
10 slots + (5 unlockable) – each slot shows the witches that are allocated to the environment connected with the HUD. To connect or refresh the connection between environment and HUD, just click the environment you wish to check. Each slot has the witch’s name, level, and ID and a remove button (red x). A witch will always produce points, but will only give them to the environment when connected to one. If you want to place your witch in a different environment, you must remove her from her current environment first. To do so, please click the remove button of the witch you wish to remove on your hud, and then click the witch. A confirmation pop-up menu will appear so that you can confirm that you really want to remove the witch from that environment. When a witch has no environment she will show a status – no home! On hovertext Mode 1
- Treasure Level – The treasure level is equal to your environment level.
- Points to Play – | Magic | Alchemy | points needed to play and receive and Artifact Treasure
- Play Button – When you have enough points as shown on “Points to Play” click the sun “Play Button”, a popup menu will appear reporting the amount of magic and alchemy points you will spend to play, click ok, and then click the Play Button again. The points will be discounted from your environment, and you will receive your treasure. The treasure rarity and quantity depends on the level of your environment. The treasures can be, Artifacts, Charms, Cauldrons, Boosters, Witches, Spells and much much more, repeat the process spending as many points as you wish to receive more treasures.
- Points Available – | Magic | Alchemy | points available on the environment to play.
Points needed to play per level
|Level||Min Points||Max Points|
Each time you play, the required points will be increased by 200 until you reach the maximum. On the hud, these values will be split between Magic and Alchemy Points.
- HUD closed, click the green button to open it.
- When it’s open click the purple button to close it.