The Witches Sacred Ground
- Keeps the points produced by your witches
- Creates its own production of points based on the number of witches in it, and also it’s level
- Allows you to trade points for prizes. The rarity of the prizes depends on the level of the environment; You need the hud to play the game and retrieve Artifact Treasures
- Each environment can take up to 10 witches by default ( +10 spots can be unlocked )
- When you rezz your environment for the first time, each environment will be different from each other, it’s textures will be assigned, and as you level up you will see changes happening in the environment.
- Call and Dismiss Witches – Call summons all witches to their environment inner circle. Dismiss button releases them from duty and they can proceed to fly again.
Indicates the level your environment is at. The higher the level the better chances you have to play the Treasure Game Play and get better items. The level also affects the appearance of your environment. Each level grants you something more on your environment (plants, cauldron, building construction,etc)
Displays the Alchemy Points available to play.
Displays the Magic Points available to play.
Displays the number of witches assigned to the environment.
Next Level in:
This stat will appear on your environment when you finish a level on it. Each environment level up has a cooldown of 1 day = 5 years in witch time. Until the cooldown expires you won’t be able to start a new level.
Boost cooldown will appear on your environment stats when you use a booster for the environment with a cooldown, please check our Artifacts list, or the Artifact itself, to make sure you don’t place your environment on cooldown before using all the items you want to add to it.
Click the environment to get a popup menu.
- Level Up/Upgrade/Update
- Say Stats
These buttons won’t show all at the same time. First, you will see Level Up, when you reach the level to progress into a new Era you will see Upgrade, and if any Update is available, you will see Update.
Update – Update releases will be announced both on the website and on our group in-world. When you receive notice of updates available and if your environment is not showing the Update Button, please rerezz your environment and try again.
- Tag – Gives a friendly tag to your environment.
- Say Stats – self-explanatory displays the stats of the environment on local chat or shout.
- Animations – On/Off – turn animations, sounds, and particles on or off.
- Hovertext – On/Off – turn hovertext on or off.
- Each level has a cooldown of 24 hours before you can level up again
- Each level will unlock more chances and rarities of the Artifacts
- Each level will increase your production of base points in your environment
- Each level will increase your witches production of points
- The level of your environment affects the level of the treasures you can retrieve.
- Each level will need different Artifacts in order to level up. To get artifacts check the game on our Hud on Treasure Tab
- Each time you level up your Environment you receive a Surprise Chest, 1 Free Round.
- Each 2 levels you will earn a new spot on the Environment for more Witches.
- When you reach level 9 you can reset and come back to level 0
Want to Learn more about the Environments?
Click the button below to check the Artifacts you need to level up and the different designs for each level.